Oakley - Shopping Support
Oakley AU currently accepts the following through the Internet and Oakley Customer Care.
Authorizing Your Credit Card:
At the time of order placement a pending payment pre-authorisation is placed on the customers credit card. This payment pre-authorisation is valid for up to 10 working days and will become a final debit once the order has been invoiced and shipped. Oakley will send the customer an email there are any issues authorising the customer credit card.
Free Shipping Promotions
Receive free Toll Direct Shipping within Australia for online orders over $30. We reserve the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time. This promotion does not apply to any Oakley custom products.
#OakleyPrizm Thredbo Weekend Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition and the entry registration process forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must be aged 14 years or over, residents of Australia and have an Instagram account. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter. Persons entering the Competition who are under 18 years of age require their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission.
3. The Competition commences at 12.00pm on 23 July 2016 and closes at 3.00pm on 24 July 2016 (Competition Period). All times in these terms and conditions are expressed as the local time in Sydney, Australia.
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must during the Competition Period share a photo on Instagram of them wearing Oakley Prizm goggles at the Thredbo Alpine Resort in New South Wales (the Resort), Australia during the Competition Period with the hashtag #OakleyPrizm.
5. There is no restriction to the number of entries by one person, however each person is only eligible to win one of the eight (8) prizes.
6. This Competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Entrants must ensure their privacy settings are set to “public” so that the Promoter can view the photo.
7. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter on criteria the Promoter believes best represents the Oakley brand. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The judges will select eight (8) winners from all valid entries – four (4) winners will be selected from all valid entries posted between 3pm and 11.59pm on 23 July 2016 and four (4) winners will be selected from all valid entries posted between 12am and 3pm on 24 July 2016.
8. Each winner will win a pair of Oakley Flight Deck™ XM PRIZM™ goggles valued at up to $229.95.
9. Total amount of prizes is eight (8). The value of the total prize pool of the Competition is up to $1,839.60 (including GST).
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
11. Each winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram via @Oakleyaus_nz Instagram account and each winner’s name and state of residence may be published on the Promoter’s social media. By entering this Competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
12. Each winner must claim his/her acceptance of the prize in person at the location advised by the Promoter at the Resort by 5pm on 24 July 2016. If any prize is not claimed within the required time allowed, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may select an alternate winner.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each entrant warrants that he/she has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these terms and conditions and the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
16. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s or its agent’s premises, no responsibility is accepted for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit and after they are released to the winners. All prices stated are in Australian dollars and include GST.
17. The: (a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Competition; and (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a) above, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Without limitation on the foregoing, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or inaccurate information, or information provided by the entrant, any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions, any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant, any costs whatsoever associated with use of the prize or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written direction given under applicable regulation and, where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority.
19. In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
20. Any costs associated with entering the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
22. The Promoter is Oakley South Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 47 090 585 149) of 24 The Esplanade, St Kilda, Victoria, 3182, Australia.
23. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram whatsoever. Any information provided as part of the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of Instagram. Entrants completely release Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
24. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Competition, including without limitation the prize and that participation in the Competition and/or using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mail, communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. All inaccurate and/or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
26. The Competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
Oakley Apparel Size Chart
|MEN'S WOVEN TOPS|
|True Fit||The Classic Oakley Fit - relaxed throughout the chest with a standard body length.|
|Slim Fit||Tailored fit throughout the chest, shoulders and waist, with a standard body length.|
|True Golf Line Fit||Relaxed throught the chest with a standard body length.|
|Oversized fit||Full baggey fit throughout body and sleeves with longer short sleeves.|
|MEN'S KNIT TOPS|
|Lifestyle Fit||Our Classic Oakley Fit - relaxed throughout the chest with a standard body length.|
|Slim Fit||Tailored fit throughout the chest and shoulders, with a slightly shorter sleeve length and body length.|
|Golf Fit Loose||Relaxed throughout the chest with added length to the sleeves and body.|
|Golf Lifestyle Fit||Relaxed throughout the chest with a standard body length.|
|Golf Mock Fit||Not a slim regular fit, but not too loose.|
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|XS||30-32 / 76.2-81.28cm||28 / 71.12cm||5'8"-6 / 172.72-182.88cm|
|S||34-36 / 86.36-91.44cm||30 / 76.20cm |
31 / 78.74cm
|5'8"-6 / 172.72-182.88cm|
|M||38 - 40 / 96.52-101.60cm||32 / 81.28cm |
|5'10 - 6'4" / 177.80-193.04cm|
|L||42-44 / 106.68-111.76cm||34 / 86.36cm||5'10 - 6'4" / 177.80-193.04cm|
|XL||46-48 / 106.68-111.76cm||36 / 91.44cm||5'10 - 6'4" / 177.80-193.04cm|
|XXL||50-52 / 127.00-132.08cm||38-40 / 96.52-101.60cm||6'2"-6'5" / 187.96-195.58cm|
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|XS 0||31.5 / 80.01cm||23 / 58.42cm||34 / 86.36cm|
|XS 2||32.5 / 82.55cm||24 / 60.96cm||35 / 88.90cm|
|S 4||33.5 / 85.09cm||25 / 63.50cm||36 / 91.44cm|
|S 6||34.5 / 87.63cm||26 / 66.04cm||37 / 93.98cm|
|M 8||35.5 / 90.17cm||27 / 68.58cm||38 / 96.52cm|
|M 10||36.5 / 92.71cm||28 / 71.12cm||39 / 99.06cm|
|L 12||38 / 96.52cm||29.5 / 74.93cm||40.5 / 102.87cm|
|XL 14||39.5 / 100.33cm||31 / 78.74cm||42 / 106.68cm|
|HEIGHT||5'6"-5'10" / 168-178cm * ALL SIZES|
WOMEN'S TOPS AND BOTTOMS
Oakley Footwear Size Chart
|MEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART|
|WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART|
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE||INCHES (palm width)||CENTIMETERS (palm width)|
SOCK SIZE CHART
|Shoe Size USA||7-9||8.5-12||12.5-16||4-7||7-9.5|
|Shoe Size Europe||36-42||42-46||47-50||26-30||30-36|
BELT SIZE CHART
Stretch Caps SIZE CHART
|Small/Medium||6 7/8" – 7 1/8"||55cm – 57cm|
|Large/X-Large||7 3/8" – 7 5/8"||59cm – 61cm|
Oakley Prescription Frame Size Chart
Choosing the right size is easy. Start with the curvature of your chosen frame. Most of our frames have 4-base curvature to maximize the range of prescriptions that work with them. In the picture below, the frame with 6-base curvature has a much higher “wrap angle” to provide optimal coverage, and you’ll find it in designs like our Active Collection of Crosslink™ frames. Once you have the curvature, use the chart to get the number range for your face size.
|Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
10% GST tax is inclusive of all orders shipped within Australia.
When you place your order online, we provide an estimated sales tax. Actual sales tax will be calculated and charged at the time your order is shipped.
All shipments are sent duties and taxes paid, the price you see online during checkout will be the total price you pay.
Proof of Purchase
When purchasing online at Oakley.com.au you will get an order confirmation email which serves as your proof of purchase. If you purchased Oakley product through an Authorized Oakley dealer, their receipt serves as your proof of purchase.