Eero Ettala is all about entertaining. Whether he’s in the streets of Scandinavia or the mountains of Japan or partaking in some oddball antics, it’s all on film and it’s all gold. One of the great snowboarding talents to come out of Finland, Eero is now beyond the competitive portion of his career, opting to cruise the world with friends in search of deep powder and epic urban session locales.
His multi-season web series, “Cooking With Gas,” couples his on-air charisma with some serious shredding in the streets of bustling cities like his native Helsinki, as well as exotic backcountry locations and the occasional skatepark.
- Inventor of Double BS Rodeo 1080
- 2x Snowboarder Magazine’s “Video Part of the Year”
- 25 Magazine Cover Shots
- 3x Winner of Freestyle.ch Big Air
- 2012 – 3rd, Toyota Big Air
- 2010 – Gold Medal, Winter X Games Slopestyle
- 2009 – 1st, Toyota Big Air
- 2009 – Best Trick, Air & Style Beijing
- 2006 – Snowboarder Magazine’s “Jibber of the Year”
Oakley, Nitro, Red Bull, DVS, Skullcandy, Planet Sports, 7/9/13, ION, Northstar-at-Tahoe, Spot Digger
Skateboarding, eating candy, iChat, clothing design, hanging with friends