Mark Cavendish, a Brit from Isle of Man, is a professional road cyclist who rides for Team Dimension Data. What you see is what you get with Cavendish – his ﬁery, yet professional approach is what makes him the world-class athlete that he is. He is rarely out of the limelight or headlines for long. He's been described as the fastest sprinter in the world and remains one of the most exciting figures in road cycling.
Cavendish – who's known at the Manx Missile – is the most successful sprinter at the infamous Tour de France, with 29 stage victories. He's currently second all-time in career stage victories, five behind the long-retired legend, Eddie Merckx. Four of those stage wins came on the Champs-Elysses in Paris, the final stage of the Tour de France, and happened in four consecutive years. He has won the Points Classification at all three Grand Tours. Originally a track cyclist, Cavendish has competed on the road since 2006. He is a triple Madison World Champion and Commonwealth Games gold medalist on the track. Cavendish has over 130 professional road wins in his impressive career to date.
- 30x Tour de France Stage Winner
- 15x Giro d'Italia Stage Winner
- 3x Grote Scheldeprijs Winner
- 2x Kuurne–Brussels–Kuurne Winner
- 2016 – Silver Medal, Rio Olympics Track Cycling Omnium
- 2013 – Giro d'Italia Points Classification Winner
- 2011 – UCI Road Race World Champion
- 2011 – Tour de France Points Classification Winner
- 2010 – Vuelta a España Points Classification Winner
- 2009 – Milan–Sanremo Winner
- 2008 – 1st, British Madison Championship
Team Dimension Data, Oakley, Specialized, Nike, DeFeet, Jaguar, Right to Play, Help For Heroes
Riding fast, cars, fashion and family.